Certosa di Calci
Latest update: 18 February 2024
The Certosa di Calci or Pisa Charterhouse is a former Carthusian monastery situated 12 kilometres east of Pisa city centre in the region of Tuscany. Originally founded in 1366, it has been home to the Natural History Museum of the University of Pisa since 1981.
The current structure with its Baroque features was significantly refurbished between the 17th and 18th centuries.